Synchronicity and Innovation

The attachment of meaning to synchronicity is highly dependent on where one is in his/her search for significance. As one that is innovation, I seek inputs and nuggets from everywhere. I have made the deliberate decision to open my mind to all occurrences that cross my path and analyse them; not in detail, but as potential pieces of puzzles in my search for new ideas, products, issues, etc...
Just yesterday during my morning commute, I saw this car with a set of highly creative bumper stickers with very distinct messages. I found it fascinating and very creative and in at the end of the encounter with the car, I found myself stimulated and though about new ways to convey messages via SMS and other digital technologies. SMS is still in its infancy and it has become a great medium that people are comfortable with, that is easy to use. The same day I spoke to a company that is adapting the use of search and directory services to deliver information via SMS gateways.
This is what I call synchronicity. A wonderful experience it was, more so when at the end of day, going back home, I found myself behind the same car. Now, what are the changes of that?
Believe it or not!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The life giving power if Insights…

An Open Plead for True Leadership

Passion Economy?