Innovation and Leadership: IBM's Forum on Global Leadership and it final Report

I know my audience is interested in this sort of thing, so I am including a link to the Forum on Global Leadership and its final report. I was a contributor to this report.
http://www.ibm.com/ibm/globalleadership/pdf/online_FGL_white_paper_final.pdf

For those who reeeally know me, you know that the international/global dimension is front and center for me in many respects and for many reasons.

The subject of my last entry had lots to do with the global dimension as a vector of influence in creating true, cultured leaders.

The initiative for this Forum came directly from the C-Level's of IBM. I congratulate IBM for doing so and reaching out to those that want to make a difference.

This final report was created using the theories of open innovation, including reaching out to the "global-idea-bank" that ALL of us are part of.

Pleease, please, please...share this report with everyone that you can: CEO's, friends, family and colleagues. It is of the utmost importance to do so.
This report will be sent to members of congress and I hope the white house as well.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very many good ideas. Oddly though, it seems like education ideas are slanted to elementary,high school and college students. Would be interested in thoughts about funding so that older individuals have access to educational opportunities because they are the ones who know what is needed to be learned due to experience. Think about how little a college education prepares anyone for the actual day-to-day operations of any business.

Popular posts from this blog

The life giving power if Insights…

An Open Plead for True Leadership

Passion Economy?